Saturday, November 12, 2005

It's a beautiful Indian Summer day here in Western PA...just got back from the park w/ S&P. They love the park...I really don't take them enough.

Penny & I had a great class this afternoon. She really has come a long way. We got to class late & jumped right into a heeling pattern. Penny went with the flow w/o a hitch. There was a choc. Lab next to us that looked so much like our former neighborhood bud, Sammy...Penny wanted SO much to play. But he was working & that was a good distraction for her.

She really impressed me when we did Sit & Down stays w/other dogs Heeling around us. Penny can get so distracted from another dog(s) Esp. when they stop & Sit right beside her. A quick glance & eyes back on me. She did so well. I think my giant grin may have been the only praise she needed. But the JACKPOT of liver she got after Staying next to a dog she really doesn't like, helped a lot!!!

No comments: