TAG! We're it!
Being relatively new to the Dog Blog world, there apparently is some pretty fun stuff that goes on. Our blogging buddy Pappy has tagged us & given us a challenge...we love a challenge. Name 6 weird things about the Dogs and/or me. Well, we know who the weird one is on Jackman Ave...and it ain't the dogs!
OK Pappy...we accept your challenge.
1. Penny - The weirdest thing she does is what we refer to as the Snarl & Snort. When she's happy to see us (when we come home, when we wake up in the morning) she starts the Penny wiggle dance where she kidney beans around us snorting & snarling with all of her teeth bared.
2. Sherman - My chubby boy loves to groan. It's somewhere between a growl and a moan and to someone who doesn't know Shermie, it would appear that he is vicious. When he's lounging (which is, um, pretty much all the time) and you approach him to give him some rubs, he lets out a very loud growl and rolls onto his back. Then I groan at him "Errr" and he groans back "ERRR" and I groan "Er" and he groans "EEEERRRRRRRRR!". This generally goes on for a while.
3. Lola - makes a sound like a wounded baboon when playing with Penny. It's totally primal.
4. Penny & Lola - when we come home from work, both of the girls pick up what ever toy/bone/kong is next to them and we play Show Me What You Have. They love this game. Scott & I act like we've never seen the grunting hedgehog and say "Penny, what do you have???" "Lola, what do you have???" and they dance around as if they've just caught dinner.
5. Sherman will share Penny's left overs with Lola. She sticks her big fat head right next to his when he's cleaning up her bowl & he never growls or tries to bite her. I think this is the only time she can be around him without him growling or trying to bite her.
6. Sherman's pooping habits. He has to push his butt up against something...a pole, a bush, the side of a building, or my personal favorite, a chain link fence. Lot's of fun to try to figure out how I'm gonna get inside the fence to retreive the present he squirted into the neighbor's yard.
And I'll add one weird thing about me.
I eat spaghetti for breakfast (or soup, or sandwiches, or pizza...any thing but cereal. Bleh!)
We're gonna tag our good buddies Boo, Lola & Beasley.
[The rules...Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You"-- or your dogs. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their blog.]