The Dogs are taking a break today. They are too full from the dehydrator treats I made over the weekend (will post about that tomorrow).
I've had so many people ask me what the deal is with Ferndoggle. Stupid name, huh? Well it's an even stupid-er story. And...it has absolutely nothing to do with dogs. No lie.
My name is Jennifer. Most of the world calls me Jen. Scott calls me Jenny. But my family calls me Jennifer. When I was in high school, my brother's friend started calling me Jennifern. Then my brother started calling me Fern. Then my Dad got clever & started calling me Ferndoggle and the rest is history.
Told you it was stupid.
Blue tagged us for the 'Scattergories' game. Here are the rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions. They must be real places, names, things ... nothing made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it.
Blue said if I was a glutton for punishment...all three dogs could play. Well, Ha Ha Blue. I'm playing (as Ferndoggle)!!
1. Famous Singer: Fergie (Yeah, I'll admit it...I think My Humps is catchy). She's a classy gal...I have that skirt in blue.
2. Four letter word: Fart (sorry...I had to do it...in honor of Lola)
3. Street: Forbes Avenue
4. Color: Fuscia
5. Gifts/Presents: Food Processor (hey, I'm a simple gal)
6.Vehicle: (Toyota) Four-Runner
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: From the Mike Feinberg Company...I bring you Chipped Ham Sam (Sorry guys...it's a 'burgh thing)
8. Boy Name: Fred
9. Girl Name: Fiona
10. Movie Title: Forty Year Old Virgin
11. Drink: Flying Dog In Heat Wheat (yummmm)
12. Occupation: Financial Planner (a very exciting occupation...I might add).
13. Celebrity: Kevin Federline (the smartest man in Hollywood)
14. Magazine: Fortune
15. US City: Fenwick Island, DE
16. Pro Sports: FOOTBALL!!!! (American)
17. Fruit: Fig
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Fell down the steps (yes, it actually happened) .
19. Something You Throw Away: Funky smelling Food in the Fridge
20. Things You Shout: FINE! (this is a PG blog)