Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Friday, October 31, 2008
So far it's been great. Dad got me this super awesome special Howloween Barkday hat...(don't worry, that's not a real spider...but am I not super adorable in orange?)
Plus Dad let me do ALL the stuff I LOVE to do today...
Hanging w/my BFF in the yard...
Eat Sherman's Super Stinky Salmon cookies (Thanks Mom!)
Hunt for Squirrels AND play with my ball!!
Take Dad for a walk...
All in all...it's been a GREAT barkday! What more could a girl ask for?
If you guys want to get me something for my birthday, just do me a favor. What I REALLY want...is CHANGE. So on Tuesday, make sure you get out and vote! (OK, Dad bribed me with an extra stinky salmon cookie to say this...but come on, they're deeeeelicious!! You would too!)
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
This week's Walkie Wednesday is going to be a special Halloween edition. Oh yeah...follow me guys.
Bet ya can't guess what I'm doing here!
But for some reason...I'm not allowed to send any pee mail to the ghosts!
This tree doesn't look too scary. I'll just hang out under here for a while. Wait...what's that noise??
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
I'm not really sure what it is...I think it's supposed to be a dog??? Mom thinks she's really cute but I don't get it. Anyway, her name is Isabella and apparently she's staying with us for a little while? WTF???
She's practically taking over the whole house!! She stole my rawhides...
And is hoarding them all for herself! WTF????
SHE is allowed on the couch, while I have to lay on the floor! WTF????
She's taking over our blogging!! WTF???
AND! She stole my Pink Piggie!!!! W.T.F.???
Well, that's where I draw the line. MY pink piggie...MINE, you hear???
And you can NOT have it, Isabella WhatEverYouAre...
Mom & I had a little talk about the whole situation and if I'm nice to this THING, I'm promised an extra trip to the park and a big fat turkey neck. Fine. See how nice I'm being???
Oh...and have I mentioned THIS???
Yeah. WTF??? This is not Funny Farm, people!!
You'll get to hear all about the C.A.T. I have to live with a little later. Sympathy would be greatly appreciated.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
So I said, Hey Mom! Let's go to the Park!!
Mom put me on this super long leash so I'd have room to run and explore. I blend in wit h the leaves so well...bet you can't even find me in this picture!
So why do I have to be on a leash at all? Weelllllll, there are lots & lots of deer roaming around the park this time of year. And I have excellent radar...I spot them from a mile away and point them out.
I see one!
I see another one!
And I would chase them if given the chance. Hence the leash. Mom has some crazy, irrational fear of me getting hooved to death. Whatever.
I found a nice spot for some roaching...in a big pile of stinky stuff. Please ignore her stupid voice...
There were so many leaves covering the trail, we almost got lost! But I sniffed out the way...
I say...let's go RIGHT!
I also got to run in a big field and burn off some steam. I LOVE to run!!!
It was the perfect day at the park. I love spending time with my Mom...without the little white maniac tagging along.
This picture is for you, Peanut!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
In no particular order...except #1....
1. MOM!!!! Duh...she's best friend and favorite person on earth.
2. Moles...or rather, hunting and killing moles.
3. Merrick. Oh how I love this stuff!
Even if it does come in a pink bag and has "Senior" written on it. I think the Senior part is just a joke. Ahahahahahaaaaa!
4. My Aunties...they take very good care of me.
5. Meat! I don't really discriminate here. I love all kinds of meat, really. And this just might be the most beautiful picture I've ever seen...
6. Heath Miller...OK, OK, my Mom, like, LOVES him...see #1. If he wants to be my new Dad, I think that would be all right.
7. The Mailman...actually, I really don't like the mailman...but I love getting Mail. Speaking of which, look what I found in the basement! This is the most horrendous crime of the century. Apparently we still have so many boxes that are unpacked, that Mom missed this big box of cookies FOR ME! From my true love, DOT SPOT. I have a lot more to say about this in a whole other post...
8. Mrs. Howard Stern... Mom is a Howard Stern junkie and so am I...see #1. And his new wife, Beth, is totally Pawesome. She's from Pittsburgh, she's running the NY marathon to raise money for the North Shore Animal League and she's raised almost a BILLION DOLLARS already (more like $150,000...but hey, that's a lot of chewie $$!) and check out this picture of her & a smashingly handsome boy named Moose (who needs a home)!!
I'm not sure who's better looking, BethO or Moose but I have a feeling...Mrs. Stern would totally dig me!
9. Marrow Bones! One word...Yum-O!
10. ME!! Love comes from within...and you gotta love yourself first before you can spread the love to others. Yes, I'm very profound. And I'm pretty darn handsome too, if I do say so myself!
If anyone else wants to play, let me know & I'll give you a letter...
Thanks for letting me play Ben, and give your Mum a big, fat smoocheroni from me!