The Most Fabulous Ruby Blue has tagged me for an interview. Better put on the formal wear!
Ruby is any exceptional Diva and won the award for best costume at our 70s Dance Pawty!!
Yes, it's true. I LOVE Camp Bow Wow! And if you click on the link, you will see I am STILL the spokes model for their website! I go to Camp most Saturdays and play all day with my friends. And when Mom picks me up, I am pooped & sleep all night. I think Penny & Sherman like a little time alone with Mom...she usually takes them on a long Saturday walk together. (and Lola...they need a break from you!)
2) What were some of the challenges you faced becoming the '3rd' in a two dog kennel?
Hee Hee! There were no challenges for ME! Penny & Sherman took a while to warm up to me. Penny was a little quicker and in fact, Sherman has never really warmed up to me. I have a little too much energy for him.
Going from a 2 dog house to a 3 dog house was more of an adjustment than Mom & Dad realized. Sherman & Penny had a nice little routine going & I came along & threw a wrench in the whole works! Plus I was a puppy so I needed EXTRA attention. But it's all worked out now & we're one big happy family (even Sherman!).
3) What is your most favoritest thing to do in the whole wide world?
Chasing Tennis Balls in my back yard! I could do it all afternoon.
4) Aside from your BFF Tadpole, are there any other special 'pup boys' in your life? Inquiring minds want to know.
Tadpole is the most special...he is my BFF and ever and ever and ever. But my hometown boy is Apache. He's a terrific playmate!
But on the internets, I have LOTS of pup boys! Marvin is my main squeeze. But I also have big time crushes on Zimmie, Stanley (I know he's taken Ruby...but doesn't Everypup have a crush on Stanley?), Sparky da Puggle and that fuzz butt, Eddie. I have lots of love to go around!
5) If you could meet and person/pup in the world (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Well, it would have to be Ch. Blanka v. Angertor. Blanka is very important in the history of the Boxer breed as she is credited with adding the "Flash" to fawn & brindle Boxers. Blanka's daughter, Meta von der Passage, is considered the mother of the Boxer breed.
Thank you Ruby for those very challenging questions! You could give Barbara Walters a run for her money!
Here are the rules of this Tag:
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying, 'interview me.'
2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.