2. Your age when came to live with your people? 6 years ago...you do the math
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? it's turquiose with blue turtles on it (Don't laugh Wally...my Mom makes me wear it).
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Grandma Kay or Grandma Margo. This is Margo taking me hunting in the forest.
5. How much do you weigh? 44 lbs at last weigh in
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? A remote control is the only thing I've ever chewed.
7. Do you like other Dogs? Not Boy dogs bigger than me...some girl dogs
8. Who is your best non-human friend? I don't really have many friends & that's just fine with me. I'm a loner.
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeaky toys
10. Do you like to be brushed? NNNNnnnnoooo! Stupid Furminator!
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? both
12. Do your people cut your toenails? They don't have to because they wear down from patroling the neighborhood.
13. Any formal education? Lots...I'm a Canine Good Citizen & a Certified Therapy Dog.
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Couch potato
15. Five nicknames your people call you. Bubba, Turkey, Shermie, Bubba doodle finklestein, scarface (Mom just started calling me that).
16. What is your best trick? Speak! Penny & Lola can't do that. And I can run fast...check this out Wally!!
(Jen here: I'm totally putting this video on against my better judgment. I sound like a complete moron, but Sherman has a habit of taking off on me at the park and he loves this high squeaky voice. He just looks so cute running. Turn your speakers DOWN!)
17. Do you like kitties? As long as they don't run.
18. What did you have for breakfast? Solid Gold & Salmon
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what? I am very good at killing moles!! Nevermind that they are deaf, blind & slow.
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? I am trying to forget about it.
21. Where do you sleep at night? On the floor right next to Mom
22. Do you like to swim? Sort of
23. Can you make puppies? Nope. My parents stole my jewels. But I'm sure there are lots of baby Shermans running around in Butler County 'cause I was very manly before I came to live on Jackman Ave.
24. Your favorite place to visit? The forest.
25. Do you give kisses? Only hand kisses...never on the face.
26. Can you potty on command? As if!
27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Not to Cuz!!!
Thanks to everyone for playing. We've had lots of fun reading all about you!