We are SOOOO behind on our Tags and Mom says she's very, very sorry. We love being tagged...we've just gotten a little behind. But...first things first.
The Barking Loud gang gave us the Bestest Friends Award!!
The award says: "Life is like Hell without FRIENDS. It's ‘World Best Friend Week’. Send this to your best friends to let them know you appreciate them. Please take this award, and place it on your blog if you wish.
Right back at you guys!!
There are so many Doggies (and Hammies) we could pass this on to, but it's only fitting that we send it to Charlie & Opy. 'Cuz without them...we wouldn't have met any of you!
I'll start off with Harry & Cassidy's tag. When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post these rules, and list 8 things that make you happy. At the end of your list, you must tag and link to 8 other people.
4. Tennis Balls
5. Wrasslin' with Penny
7. Camp Bow Wow
8. Snuggling in the big bed with Mom & Penny
We were also tagged by our new Boxer buddy, Kaiser. If you haven't stopped to see him...GO! Be prepared to say Awwwwwww. Anyway - The Rules:- link to your Tagger and post these rules….1. list eight (8) random facts about yourself2. tag eight people at the end of your post & list their names (linking to them)3. let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
I'll take this one...
1. I came to live at Jackman Ave when I was 7 months old.
2. I was attacked at the Dog Park when I was a year & a 1/2 old leaving a 6 inch scar on my side...and an even bigger scar in my temperment.
3. I love puppies! I was the bestest puppy raiser for Lola.
4. I can run reeeeeeeally fast.
5. My muzzle started turning white when I was 2.
6. I have the very important responsibility of waking up Dad on the weekends. I give him very gentle kisses and snort in his face...and most times I don't even step on him "where it counts".
7. I take my job of guarding the house very seriously and will rush downstairs...hackles up, barking mad...if I hear a strange sound outside. Sherman stays at the top of the steps & waits for me to check things out.
8. Speaking of Sherman, I sometimes miss when it was just me & him. We never play anymore, but we used to. At least I have Lola.
I'm very sorry, but I can't remember who tagged us for this one but I'm supposed to list seven things that annoy me. Well...there are way more than just 7 things that annoy me but I'll try to limit myself.
1. When Lola turns into a spaz & licks me in my mouth & jumps on me.
2. When Mom & Dad make me get off the big bed at night & sleep on the floor.
3. When I try to play with my stuffies at 3:00 in the morning & no one will wake up to tug with me.
4. The mailman.
5. Having to sit & wait to eat my food....it's in my bowl, on the floor, ready to go. What's the point in waiting????
6. The Furminator
7. Sharing my house with Penny & Lola
OK...that's it for now. Sorry it took us so long to do our Tags. I know we're supposed to Tag other pups but I think most other dogs have been Tagged. But just in case...I'll hit our new friends Tatum Tot, Peanuthead & Snoop Dog. Pick a Tag..any Tag!