Sunday, April 22, 2007

We're ready for the Pawty!

We're very excited about the 1st annual DWB wine & cheese pawty this weekend! I have all the supplies ready! Wine, cheese, pepperoni & liver brownies!

(please excuse the picture quality...I'm still trying to figure out my new camera!!)


I bought a bottle of the finest Dog House Chardonnay!


Sherman is very excited & he even has a date! His true love, Dot!!

Lola is hoping Marvin will be her date.

"Paweeeese, Marvin?"


Penny wouldn't get on the chair...although, she's hoping Peanut will be her date!

We're ready to PAWTY!!! (Especially Sherman...look how excited he is for his very first date ever!)

Pappy put together an awesome tribute video. Check it out...it's too cool!

14 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, looks like you guys are totall ready to pawty! I am so excited too!

Licks
Oscar x

Ruby Bleu said...

I need to get my mom on the ball for this...she hasn't even bought any snacks yet let alone taken my picture. HMMMM...we'll be having a talk later!

You guys look great can't wait to chat with you all!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Lola - the champagne is chillin,
The thought of you is just thrilling,

Cannot wait for us both to celebrate,
Let the DWBlogs Pawty,be our first date!

Mucho love and licks to Lola from Marvin xxxxxxx

Boo Casanova said...

gosh! everyone has a date. i hope my date(s) shows up!

wet wet licks

Boo

Tadpole said...

Wow - everyone has a date!! I'm jealous. But I'm still too young, my girl says. *sigh*

Emily and Ike said...

Can I come to your party? I love pepperoni.
Ike

wally said...

Woooo! Party! It looks awesome. Everyone's got a date. Dogs with Blogs sure is a great cruising spot, eh?

wally.

Anonymous said...

Wow! The last picture is AWESOME!!! I am loving that Dog wine there that you have. YUMMY!
hugs, Sitka

Balboa said...

I bet you guys have the best parties! Make sure you take pictures!

My mommy's squealing over the last picture.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

Fu Fu said...

Oh your doggies are so cute. And so ready for the chat pawty.

~ fufu

Sophie Brador said...

We just had to vote for Lola's picture because it is too funny. Thanks for the link to Pappy's awesome video. We've never met him before so that was a great intro.

Texas's Mum said...

Hey Jackman Dogs,
The pawty is going to be so
COOL. The hoomans think they know
how to party. I don't think so.
We will show them how it is done.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

The Brat Pack said...

OK, I've posted a comment like three times now but we're having storms and I don't know if it posted!!

It's Sam from The Brat Pack - Dot is VERY excited about her date and is having spa treatments to look her best!!!!

Love you guys!

Peanut said...

I am so ready to party. I will be your date Penny. :)