Friday, May 11, 2007

Dining Al Fresco

It has been so gorgeous the last week. Temps in the 70s, blue skies, lots of sun, a gentle breeze. I am hoping this is an indication of the summer we're gonna have!!

I thought since the weather was so nice, the Dogs could eat their dinner on the deck. On the menu tonight...chicken backs! YUM! And how convenient for them to put 3 in a package!


Lola inspects them for freshness.
(the wine is not on their menu...it's on mine!)

And then everyone has to get a good sniff.


Dinner is served!


(now don't yinz guys go getting jealous of Sherman's beach towel from the 70s)




There is no better way to spend an evening...sitting down with a glass of wine watching the Dogs devour raw meat.

I need a life.

15 comments:

Isabella said...

Looks like they enjoyed those chicken backs! Yummy! Did the dogs get wine with their chicken?
Big Wags,
Isabella

Lorenza said...

I've never had a chicken back! Looking at your pictures I can see it is delicious!
My mom thinks same as your mom. Her life revolves around me.
Besos
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

you do have a life, your three dogs, what more do you want?!

PiratesGrrl said...

You have the perfect life!! You have three Angels to watch over. :)

That chicken looks seriously yummy, we never get raw stuiff like that but I think we should.

Kisses,
Tucker

PS Dot wants to know why perfect Sherman has a leash on! We know he's got to be a sweetheart with food!!!

Boo said...

mom says i'm gonna get my weekly oxtail tonight. yippee!

wet wet licks

Boo

Simba said...

I bet that didn't last long. Looks yummy.

Simba xx

wally said...

Awesome! We had chicken backs for breakfast on Saturday. Delicious! I have some pictures that were pre-empted by deer-palooza.

wally.

ps. Do you guys do a raw diet?
pps. My ma ape agrees with your ma--we're lucky we didn't get kicked by the deer. We think we're just SMART.

Bella said...

Great dinner time for early summer - how lucky the dogs of Jackman Ave are !!
We are now heading into winter - so muddy paws & froze bones are the order of the day.
Wuffs
Bella

Oscar Airedale said...

Yummeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Licks
Oscar x

Balboa said...

Mommy likes to watch me eat too.

Those chicken legs look real good!

Happy Mother's Day

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

Duke & Gidget said...

WOW! We are totally in awe of you guys right now. What an awesome supper that was. Yummy!

Sitka and Tia's BLAWG! said...

Wow that looks YUMMY! I love chicken, but mom has never given it to me raw before!
Hugs, Sitka

Jackson said...

Yum, those photos are making my tummy rumble! J x

Peanut said...

I think I need a life to if the critera is enjoying watching your dogs eat.
Peanut's mom

Pearly said...

Yummie Chicken!