Monday, May 07, 2007

Friends come to visit!

Scott's parents came over to visit this afternoon & brought their two dogs, Panzer & Barron with them. Panzer is 11 1/2 & huge.

The girls both love him. He's usually smitten with Penny & will spend hours licking her ears & in her mouth.



But of course, Lola decided she should steal the show and made it her mission to have him enamored with HER!










"Fine with me! A little peace & quiet is a nice change!"





But the girls also had a great time running with Barron. He's Lola's age & the three of them ran circles all over the yard. None of the pics I took came out because they were moving too fast!


He's a real cutie!




And where was Sherman during all of the fun & games outside..Locked in the house!!!



Yes, Grumpasorous Rex could not behave himself and was banished inside. He kept jumping on Barron & humping him & driving us all crazy.




"Don't believe a word of it...I was just showing him that I'm the boss. Of everything."

Sherman has a major Napoleon complex.

17 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Poor Sherman...locked away in the house. But the girls looked like they had lots of fun!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Simba and Jazzi said...

What sad eyes locked away.

Simba xx

wally said...

Sherman--there is nothing wrong with a little Napolean complex. I'd be right there with you, bud.

wally.

Peanut said...

Poor Sherman locked away but tell that other dog to stay away from my Penny

Tadpole said...

HAAAAA!!!!! Poor Shermie. :-) He's just misunderstood, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Hey! What's wrong with jumping on other dogs and humping them?!

Liza said...

Poor poor Sherman - I feel your pain buddy! I was grump today at the vet's office and Mom was not happy.

Your friends Panzer and Barron look very fun! And great names too might we add.

Have a great week guys!!!

Love - Dory

Joe Stains said...

I would have probably ended up locked in the house too. Is panzer named after the tank? he sure looks tough like a tank!

Boo Casanova said...

ah-ha-ha. i would love to lick my honey chiyo's ear and mouth. that's so sweet of panzer to shower love on penny.

wet wet licks

Boo

Fu Fu said...

Oh doggie friends that come to visit. Must be fun to play with them.

~ fufu

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, poor Sherman! Maybe you'll behave better next time hey?

Licks
Oscar x

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Sherman, you with a complex...I don't believe it:)

I'm going to sign your guestbook before I leave:)

BIG hugs from Billy Boo:)

Lorenza said...

Thanks for coming to visit my blog. I hope my mom will learn little by little.
I guess it's not funny being locked away. Poor Sherman, sometimes we are misunderstood.
Besos y abrazos
Lorenza.

The Brat Pack said...

Oh Shermie,

It's so wrong you were locked away and not able to assert your manliness. That's ok, you're so macho you could feel it through the window.

Kisses,
Dot-Spot

The Brat Pack said...

BTW, I'm hitting print on that pic of you at the bottom with the Corona. It's going next to my bed....

Dot

Deanna said...

Wow, Panzer is sure the name for that big head!

Balboa said...

Poor Sherman, I feel your pain!

You'll get lots of time to play outside soon.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa