Thursday, June 21, 2007

Meme

Now here's something you don't see everyday!



I've done about 100+ Memes in my life. It's always fun to find out things about your friends. I thought it might be fun to let the Dogs do one & tell you a little about themselves. Actually, just Penny's gonna do it today. Sherman & Lola can go later.

1. Your age? appx. 5 years old

2. Your age when came to live with your people? appx. 7 months old

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? red & black

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? Grandma Kay

5. How much do you weigh? 45 lbs at last weigh in

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Scotty's brand new running shoe

7. Do you like other Dogs? Depends on the dog...most of them

8. Who is your best non-human friend? ~sigh~ I guess it would have to be Lola. I also like my cousin Baron

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeaky toys

10. Do you like to be brushed? Sure, why not?

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Peanut Butter

12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yep.

13. Any formal education? Lots...I'm a Canine Good Citizen & a Certified Therapy Dog.

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? A little of both

15. Five nicknames your people call you. Wiggles, Princess, Peanut, Pen-Pen, PennyWigs

16. What is your best trick? High Five

17. Do you like kitties? As a snack!

18. What did you have for breakfast? My dry food & some canned Jack Mackerel

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what? No...but I'm gonna catch a squirrel one day!!!

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? 2 weeks ago for my sick belly

21. Where do you sleep at night? In my folks room on my dog bed (although sometimes I sneak up into the big bed in the middle of the night).

22. Do you like to swim? Not really

23. Can you make puppies? Nope.

24. Your favorite place to visit? The Park. Or Grandma Kay's house.

25. Do you give kisses? Yep.

26. Can you potty on command? Yep.

27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Not to Cuz!!!

We'd like to learn a little more about our DWB buddies! So if you'd like to play, copy the questions, paste them onto your blog and tell us all about YOU!!

Oh & don't forget to leave us a comment to come visit your Blog.

33 comments:

Tadpole said...

Hi Penny! Please tell my Best Friend Forever (Lola) hello too for me!

I think this is a great idea and I'm going to do it tomorrow! But "Not to Cuz"?!?! Are you crazy?!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Penny.
This meme sounds great. Those are 27 things I didn't know about you!
Like Tad, I am going to post about it too!
Thanks
Lorenza

The Brat Pack said...

OK, I'm in. Not like we have to interrupt something in our oh-so-exciting life to do it anyway.

Thrawn

The Brat Pack said...

Oops - Mom wanted me to tell you that pic rocks. Were they drugged?

:)

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Counts us in too. This be fun. Your pals, Pugsley, Buster and Cricket

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh, this is a great idea. I'm gonna post about this tomororw! Promise!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

wally said...

What a very nice pile of pups! And an interesting list. I will post a list soon. Soon. After I am done eating and napping and digging my holes.

wally.

Gigi, Slurpee, Nachos and Murrey said...

Thanks Penny for coming by to visit our blog.
That's a long list of facts about you.

xxxooo
Gigi, Slurpee, Nachos and Murrey

Asta said...

Hi Penny, I love weading facts about my fwiends, I'll do it too, later...btw I think the three of you sounding like a symphony sounds pwetty swell..I'd love to hear you
smoochie kisses
Asta

Toby said...

That's a great idea!~ We're gonna do one tomorrow too!~

As for snacking on cats...can you catch me one too?? Cuz they scare me...Yes, I can be wimpy.

Tobes

Boo Casanova said...

you know how to potty on command? cool! mom and dad been training me so whenever i do my business, they'll say "pee pee" or "poo poo" beside me. i think they are annoying.

wet wet licks

Boo

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Penny,
I foresee a meme trend going on. I will also put on my thinking cap and work on these questions. :)
I don't dig cuz either. Dad thinks they make good table decorations...at his office desk. One good one bad....

Nugget said...

Dog Pile....very cute picture.
Licks,
Nugget

Simba and Jazzi said...

I can make puppies, out of play dough.

Simba xx

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Penny, you have kitties got snacks. That's so kewl...

~ girl girl

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

What a fun game Penny! Well make our post later today.

Licks
Oscar x

Amber-Mae said...

Yeah, that's something we don see everyday... They're family once again! Hey this meme thingy is kinda interesting, thinking of doing one too. Hehe!

Have a nice weekend!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Katherine and Pippa said...

Penny
I don't understand half the questions.
I thik I will answer a few at a time, if that's ok.

You all look very happy.

Pippa

Jessica said...

Hi Penny...we didn't know that you were so educated. You must be really smart.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Suki & Joey said...

Hey Penny!

I did it! Come check out my blog :)

I liked reading all about you. I didn't know you're a therapy dog - how cool! That's what I want to be when I grow up. I want to visit all the little kids in the hospital and get all dressed up for them, because what's funnier than a pug dressed like a clown or something? Hehehehe!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Bella said...

Penny
so clever we loved reading more about you & think it's a great idea mama promises our next post will be done.
Great pic of all the dogs snoozing together on the bed - and that looks like one huge bed!!
Wuffs
Bella

Peanut said...

I have an educated older woman as a girlfriend can't beat that. I got your present Penny. I will post about it tomorrow as Mom said I couldn't take away Flash Friday. Thanks so much
Love
Peanut

Duke and Gidget said...

Great idea guys. We always love learning more about our pals. We'll be doing one for us real soon.

~Pug Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I want to hear Sherman's... he seems more my speed.

My brother did his today; I'm doing it tomorrow. Or Monday. My girl's pretty lazy on the weekends.

Anonymous said...

COOOOOOOOOOL, I wanna hear Sherman's too!

xxoo
Orson

Gwyn Valentine said...

Hi Penny,
Cool on you to chew on the brand new shoes. I gotta work harder to lay my paws on one of mummy;s many shoes!

Love,
Reina

Rachael said...

Yay! Another Therapy Dog!

Kien said...

Hi!.. thanks for dropping by at my blog.. how is Sherman?.. i read bout the story how he got that wound.. scary..

Anyway, nice knowing you.. and this meme thingy sound fun.. shall do it later.. hope am not too late..

Shall visit your blog often...love it!..

PreciOus said...

Oooo Penny, your meme is way cool. I'll do on my blog too! Do drop by!

Snuggle,
Precious

umekotyan said...

They are 27 items of a new discovery.

Please spend a wonderful weekend. :)

from loved ume tyan

Stanley said...

Pen Pen!

Thanks for all the background info on you. We don't always get to hear from you and I know you're the glue holding everything together in that house.

I'll do the meme questions sometime soon. I'll let you know when I do.

Goob love to you (and Lola & Sherm),
Stanley

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, it's always good to find out more about each other! J X

Balboa said...

A Canine Good Citizen & a Certified Therapy Dog, WHOA... you're cool and smart!!!!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa