Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Tail of two Cool Dudes

Hey my fellow DWBs...my ole lady (Mom) let me have my own post today because my Super Fly Soul Brother, Wally, gave a really nice shout out to our very groovy friendship. Ya see, Wally is my BFF (Black, Furry Friend....not like Suki & Ruby who are Best Friends Forever. Humf...Chicks!). We are so very alike...we must have been separated at birth. Wally pointed out the obvious:

We both dig food (raw meaty bones preferred):

(Dot, please ignore the pink stitches...it's a long story).

(Yeah, my Man is one cool Dude...just look at the size of that BONE!)

And yes...we're both Black & Furry. Which means, we have to seek out cool spots to "hunt".


(Wally's got it down...my Apes don't take any pictures of me in my cool little outside House.)

We both dig Haute Chicks!

(Back off BOYZ...Sam is spoken for by my BFF Wally!)

(And don't even think about it...this spotted Goddess is ALL MINE!!!)

AND...we have the most handsomest profiles in all of Black Dogdom. (yeah, yeah, yeah...so we both have a little white on our faces...just a reminder of how worldly and experienced we are.)




A few more fun facts about Wally & I:

~We both live in Pennsylvania...he's an Eagles fan, but I don't hold that against him. (Go Steelers!!).

~Wally weighs 43 lbs...ME TOO!! (Ole Lady: He weighs 44 lbs...on a day when he hasn't eaten.)

~We both have annoying Sissys...but I have TWO!!

~We both have super cool names...Wally & Sherman...come ON!! That's a Duo to be reckoned with!

~But the one thing you may not have known, Wally is a deer hunter. He is my hero! I've seen sooooo many deers at the park and wanted to chase them. But Ole Lady says No. Wally is Da Man!


So raise your glasses and give a big cheer! Sherman & Wally..BFF ...ARE HERE!!!!!

25 comments:

Joe Stains said...

Woah you guys ARE cool dudes, I am cool too but in different ways.

Peanut said...

Like I told Wally I want to be like you and him when I grow up.

The Brat Pack said...

We are pretty much THE luckiest chicks on the planet. No doubt about it.

I'm a bit concerned about that weight thing though - I'm, uh, way more and Sam is beating you by 20 pounds. (don't tell her I told her weight)

You two are so hot, especially my hairy hunk of goodness.

Kisses,
Dot-Spot

Ruby Bleu said...

You guys are definitely the coolest dudes that's for sure...very distinguished gentledoggies too!

And you have lovely girls too...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Boo Casanova said...

i hope you two are really just BFF!

wet wet licks

boo

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh you 2 are such cool buddies. :)

~ girl girl

Simba and Jazzi said...

wow deer chasing looks dangerous! You are one cool dude.

Simba xx

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, so nice that you guiys have decided to be BBF!

Licks
Oscar x

wally said...

Shermaaaaaaaaan! I'm so honored to be your black furry friend! And, yeah, coolest dudes in the universe (sadly not literally, it's damn hot in these parts).

And it's ok that our ladies are bigger than us! We're man enough for that--even if they wear high heels! Just like we're still all man with pink stitches!

Let's toast to our black furry awesomeness with raw meaty bones, eh?

wally.

Gwyn Valentine said...

Sure are cool dudes!
Its like the partners in Crime hehe
Love,
Reina

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, I can see why you both are such BFFs. LOL!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

umekotyan said...

A black dog is cool with two.
It is 1, and another a cool, black dog is marvin. :)

from loved ume tyan

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Wowzer, you both be cool dudes. Wink, Wink. xoxoCricket

The Army of Four said...

BAMBI! I see BAMBI!!!!!!!!!
Please let Lola know that she should pop by our blog today - the 20th.
Tail wags,
Storms

wally said...

P.S. Wally and Sherman. Don't we sound like we should be sitting on the front porch yelling at those darn kids to stay off the lawn? And if we wore pants they'd be pulled up to our armpits.

Toby said...

Awww...BFF's are the bestest!!

Tobes

Liza said...

Sherman -

In my book you and Wally really do ROCK!!!

Nice post - tell that human you need more screen time!!

Oh and if you'd and Dot don't work out I am one furry black available girly dog!!

Sending woof and high five paws out to you - Dory

Duke and Gidget said...

You guys sure are cool dudes. And any doggy that chases deer is definitely "da man" in my book!

Duke

Tadpole said...

I want a BFF too!!! And I want to chase deer!!! And have a cool scar on my forehead!!!

*sigh* I'm like that little annoying brother who follows you around all the time and you can't get rid of and your mom yells at you if you're mean to him....

Tadpole said...

YES LOLA I'LL BE YOUR BFF!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Asta said...

I waise my paws to you , you twuly are cool dudes
smoochie kisses
Asta

Balboa said...

Two really cool dudes, your girlfriends are very lucky.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Stanley said...

Sherm,

I'm down with the fact you & Wally are BFF's! That's pretty cool when you think about it.

Good thing you don't live too close together... otherwise you two may spend time behind bars with all the big bad trouble you'd be gettin' into.

Wishing I was BLACK,
Your goober pal,
Stanley

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey, now we all wish we could be your BFF, but I guess I'm out of the running being mostly white. J X

MJ's doghouse said...

wow you guys...you aer lucky to be BFF's, and guess what...Opy and I are BFFs too...we aer also both black furry friends...but we are also best friends forver....nothing is better to have a very best friend it there..